Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) has announced the launch of the expanded BioPure gasket range. Using new materials to cover a wider range of applications, these gaskets meet the high level of demand for consistent quality in bioprocessing components. The broadened range reinforces WMFTG as the leading provider of fluid management components for any production.
The new PTFE and Viton® gaskets use innovative materials, polytetrafluoroethylene and a synthetic rubber and fluoropolymer elastomer, to provide the highest level of chemical and steam resistance. BioPure gaskets support leak resistant connectivity within pharmaceutical and biotechnology production processes, reducing validation risks in contamination-free applications. Each of the high-purity gaskets have been engineered to deliver unparalleled sealing performances under clamping compression.
The BioPure range offers:
• LOT traceability on every component
• Silicone products manufactured and packed in an ISO 14644-1 Class 7 cleanroom
• Compliancy with FDA regulations CFR 21 177.2600
• Dedicated validation and qualification data to help achieve cGMP requirements
• USP Class VI compliance and animal derived component free (ADCF)
Image Credit: Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group