What is Management of Change and Why is it Important?
The Hose + Coupling World Americas Conference & Expo 2020 team is excited to introduce the ‘Understanding Management of Change’ (MOC) webinar taking place on Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST (1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST). Hosted by the Association for Hose and Accessories Distribution (NAHAD), the webinar will provide a sample of the various topics that will be addressed during the ‘Understanding Management of Change’ course taking place at the Hose + Coupling World Americas 2020 event.
The hour-long webinar, featuring course presenter, Davi Correia, Mechanical Engineer & Consultant, will provide:
- A clear understanding of what MOC is
- Knowledge on the main elements required for MOC
- Awareness of accidents related to poor – or lack of – MOC systems
To register and attend the webinar, please visit: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_tDSB1PpBSQOLfYkkGP2NDA.
The complete ‘Understanding Management of Change’ course will review the basic concepts explained in the webinar and supplement them with the following topics:
- Relationship between MOC and risk,
- Design, implementation, operation, and monitoring of a MOC system,
- Examples of MOC procedures from different companies.
All topics of the course will be punctuated with real-life examples of changes, giving the attendees a thorough perception of the challenges faced by MOC professionals.