To Crimp or To Swage?

No matter what application a hose is being used for, the crimping and/or swaging process is a crucial aspect of the hose assembly. The terms ‘crimping’ and ‘swaging’ are both typically used to describe a radial compression process that deforms and shapes roundish objects, reducing their diameter. These terms can easily be confused and are, therefore, sometimes used interchangeably.[1] As there are particular instances where each process should be used, it is important to understand the difference between the two. By Angelica Pajkovic

Have you has a chance to read this article yet? Take a moment to read it now.

Previous articleR.F. Fager Leases Warehouse Space in Cumberland County
Next articleRigid Couplings for Food Equipment