The Smart-Hose® Extreme Pressure PTFE Hose Assembly is designed to work with extreme pressure PTFE hoses. It utilizes an internal cable that is designed specifically for extreme pressure PTFE gas applications.
When a high-pressure cylinder filling hose assembly fails, the hose can whip violently resulting in property damage, personnel injury, and even death. The Smart-Hose® Safety System can protect your facility and workforce from the potentially devastating consequences associated with high-pressure hose failures.
Integrated valves will instantly stop product flow if a catastrophic failure occurs. No human intervention is needed to activate.
Features and Benefits include: Tested under water with CDA or nitrogen to working and test pressure; 2-piece live swivel end fittings (Standard); all high-pressure hose assemblies are oxygen cleaned to industry standards; serial numbered and shipped with a test certificate and operating booklet.
- Tube: Gas quality or heavy wall smooth-bore virgin PTFE tube
- Reinforcement: 2 Aramid Braids and 1 High Tensile 304 Maypole Wound SS Braid
- Cover: SS Armor available on request
- Temperature: -54oC to +150oC (-65oF to +302oF)
- Accessories: Safety Loops; External Cable; Bend Restrictors; CGA
Courtesy of Smart-Hose®.