The Reelcraft Series 3000 reels are all-steel construction and ultra-compact for a wide range of bench mount or mobile applications with critical space requirements.
• Compact size – Reel easily fits within a 1 ft. x 1 ft. space.
• Easy to mount – Multiple slotted mounting holes to accommodate many configurations.
• Inlet located on base – Eliminates the possibility of cord/hose interfering with spool operation.
• Guide arm accessory – Guide arm integral to reel base on standard reel, optional accessory available for multiple adjustment positions.
• Guide rollers – Premium acetal rollers extend hose and cord life.
• Enclosed drive spring – Mechanism enclosed for protection against the environment.
• Adjustable bumper stop – Allows any desired length of hose or cord to be maintained outside the reel.
• Corrosion resistant – Steel components are individually powder coated to virtually eliminate corrosion.
Image credit: Reelcraft