NewAge has recently introduced a new style of PVC tubing that’s free of phthalates. Called Clearflo 70, the tubing was developed in response to customers’ interest in fluid transfer products that do not contain leachable phthalates, DEHP (Di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate) or BPA (bisphenol A).
In addition to being phthalate-free, features of Clearflo 70 tubing include:
- The finished tubing meets USP Class VI requirements
- Made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- NSF-51 (National Sanitation Foundation) listed for use with food equipment materials
- Glass-like clarity with smooth surfaces for outstanding flow
- Flexible, lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Handles a variety of chemicals, gases and liquids
NewAge offers Clearflo 70 in over fifty sizes ranging from 1/16″ through 4″ I.D. Custom options include more sizes, cut-to-length pieces, heat-formed shapes, and colors. The company also offers braid reinforced PVC hose for higher pressure usage, as well as fitting and clamps for attachment.
Courtesy of NewAge Industries.