NAHAD’s latest webinar “The New Stimulus Act: The Big Changes That Will Impact Your Business” will take place on Monday, January 11, 2021 at 2:00 PM EST.
How will the new Stimulus Act legislation impact your business? Join author and certified public accountant Gene Marks—who writes weekly for The Hill, The Guardian, Forbes, and The Washington Times on business and the economy—for a deep dive into all the changes you need to know about.
Topics will include:
- Whether your company is eligible for PPP and other PPP changes
- New financing under the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program
- Special incentives for minority-owned businesses
- Unprecedented savings on new SBA loans
- Changes and enhancements to tax credits and deductions
About the Presenter:
A CPA and former Senior Manager at KPMG, Gene runs a highly successful ten-person consulting firm near Philadelphia and speaks regularly to business groups nationwide on issues and trends affecting them. He also frequently appears on Fox News, MSNBC, Sirius Radio, WABC Radio, and CNBC. Gene is the author of six best-selling books on business management including In God We Trust, Everyone Else Pays Cash, and The Small Business Book of Lists.
Courtesy of NAHAD.