Dorman Products Inc. announced the release of 445 new auto parts, including 198 new-to-the-aftermarket parts that advance the company’s mission to give repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix a wide range of cars and trucks.
November’s new solutions include direct-replacement engine fuel lines (904-008 and 904-011) for over 13 million high-mileage Chevrolet and GMC vehicles, and a lower intake manifold (615-914) designed to replace the original manifold on almost nine million Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram models equipped with specified V6 engines.
Already a leader in the aftermarket for labor-saving flexible stainless steel braided fuel lines, Dorman is introducing coverage this month for over two million Chevrolet and GMC pickups and SUVs. Routing factory-style rigid fuel lines under a vehicle can be difficult and time-consuming. The new OE FIX™ flexible fuel line (819-821) is manufactured to vehicle-specific length and includes brackets and factory connectors.
Other highlights from this month’s new product announcement include:
• An OE FIX 4WD manual locking hub assembly (600-204XD) for 1.2 million aging Ford and Lincoln SUVs.
• A front air deflector (927-311) for 1.6 million late-model Chevy Silverado 1500 pickup trucks.
• A convenient exhaust manifold hardware kit (675-223) for select Ford Super Duty pickups equipped with 6.7L diesel engines.
• A rugged windshield washer fluid reservoir (603-581) for specified GM vehicles, replacing an original reservoir that may be prone to cracking.
• A fuel filter hose (904-399) with all the hardware necessary for installation on select aging Chevy and GMC vehicles.
• A rear brake backing plate for late-model Ram 1500 pickup trucks (924-235) designed to protect braking systems from debris and corrosive elements.
• A transmission oil cooler line (624-750) for high-mileage Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner models.
Courtesy of Dorman.