IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN SUPPLYING YOUR ADVERTISEMENT
All Advertising material, including any copy changes, must be received by the deadline date. Please be aware that the deadline dates are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Image resolution must be a minimum of 300 dpi to achieve the necessary sharpness in print.
- Full colour material should be provided in CMYK.
- Black and white should be provided in greyscale.
- Bleed area if required should be 3mm.
- All advertising material should be provided with crop marks
- Special and metallic colours must be agreed, and finalised prior to the deadline of the publication
- No text should be included within 10mm of the right and left sides of the crop marks to avoid being cut with the spine or disappear in the fold (NEW REQUIREMENT)
- For the double page spread advert, no text should be included within 20mm of the center of the advert page (NEW REQUIREMENT)